Graphic Designers – Studio 185 wants you!
A fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Graphic Designer to join a company within the property design sector that focuses on leasing and investment projects during an exciting time of growth.
In this business start-up (a new arm of a 10-year-old business), the Graphic Designer will help kick us off on an exciting journey and help us reach the next stage of growth.
The role will be fast-paced, hands-on and challenging. The successful candidate will be part of all projects, ranging from graphic design, artwork, marketing, and design for digital. You’ll create and oversee the production of all deliverables across multi-media including publication, print, large format and digital whilst constantly aiming to deliver the best results possible and working effectively with Client Services and our preferred Print and Web development partners.
To be considered, you will need a demonstrable track record of designing and producing print and digital deliverables to a high standard. You must have experience in producing visual communications for the commercial property market, for either in-house or agency side for a minimum of 3 years and a solid understanding of the print, production and artwork process.
We’re looking for someone who knows how to juggle multiple projects whilst being comfortable to liaise with clients over the phone or face-to-face. Someone who is ambitious and creative, with an appreciation for technology and change, a flexible and positive mindset with brilliant attention to detail and efficient art working skills.
If this sounds like you, please contact Henry with a PDF of your CV in first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Director
Start Date: TBC
Hands on Creative — 80%
– Concepts and ideas from brief to completion on client and in-house projects
– Print and digital design for leasing and Investment branding
– Design amends across all projects
– Artworking of all projects
Production and Workflow — 20%
– Attend internal and external project meetings with Client Services and Clients
– Artwork and Package jobs for digital and print production
– Liaise with all external suppliers, specifically — Printers and Web Developers
– Hire freelance design staff when needed
– Suggestions to improve studio workflow processes where necessary
– Meet deadlines by completing work flow and be able to work on your own initiative
– Good understanding of brands and branding
– Awareness of trends, styles and history in graphic design
– Creative flair using typography, imagery and layout
– Use design software to a high standard
– Good understanding of print production techniques
– Excellent Communication skills
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Manage time wisely whilst working towards multiple project deadlines
– Posted by BR