We are on the look out for a talented and experienced (5yrs+ minimum) designer to join our creative team in leading and delivering brand identity and campaign projects to an ever evolving property market.
You should have a proven track record and strong portfolio for inspiring and effective work with a range of strong brand identity, campaigns, digital and environmental projects and be confident in leading high-profile client work.
As a studio we require a hands-on approach to our projects from concept to completion, making ownership an important factor of the role. We work in an informal, busy, but fun atmosphere (currently WFH), so an easy-going personality is essential.
- Excellent understanding of brands and branding
- Organised, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Confident in taking the creative lead on large projects requiring multiple applications
- Experience in developing brand strategy
- Awareness of trends, styles and history in graphic design and the visual arts
- A modern aesthetic and creative flair using typography, imagery and layout
- Ability to present concepts and ideas with confidence, including in-front of clients
- Great at problem solving and working independently
- Open and responsive to ideas and the design process
- Happy to mentor and look out for more junior members of the team by sharing experience and skills
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite is a must
- Experience working on property is a plus, but certainly not essential
If you have the above experience and would like to come and work with us, please send over your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
— Posted by JC